Edge Homes has been building homes in Utah for over 25 years. If they don’t have a home plan that works for you then they will custom build one that does! They are one of the fastest-growing builders in the state and offer some of the most competitive prices in the business.
They are one of the top home builders in Utah. They have reached this status because their amazing floor plans, great designs, and low prices. If you think of building of home, chances are you have come across Edge Homes at some point.
Edge Homes Communities
As you look through the homes in these communities, know that most communities have more homes, lots, and plans than are listed online. For the best list, contact us.
Salt Lake County Real Estate Communities
- Mustang Meadows – Herriman
- Shadow Run – Herriman
- Rosecrest Meadows – Herriman
- Herriman Towne Center – Herriman
- Mountain Heights at Rosecrest – Herriman
- Bluffs – Herriman
- Rosecrest V3 – Herriman
- Aspen Crest – South Jordan
Utah County Real Estate Communities
- Larson Farms – Lehi
- Canyon Hills – Lehi
- Broadmoor Park – Lehi
- Ponds at Sleepy Ridge – Orem
- Talus Ridge – Saratoga Springs
- Parkside Estates – Saratoga Springs
- Valley View Ranch – Eagle Mountain
- South Pointe – Spanish Fork
- Mayfield – Spanish Fork
- Maple Highlands – Spanish Fork
- Brookline Condos – Springville
Wasatch County Real Estate Communities
- Ranch Landing Cottages – Heber
- Broadhead Estates – Heber
- Noble Vista Estates – Heber
- Aspen Pointe – Heber
Edge Homes Experts
Working with the Red Sign Team when building your new Edge Homes home will save you time, money, and frustration. Our real estate experts know the ins and outs of working with all Utah Home Builders. We are up to date on all builder incentive offers, and can let you know if those incentives will actually cost you money in the long run. Our number one objective is to help you find the home that is perfect for you, no matter the location. Best of all, having the RedSign team as your advocate when building a home costs you absolutely nothing. Contact us and let’s start the process of building your dream home together!